Want to play? Get in touch!
Take a look around or contact us to find out more information.
Contact your League Coordinator!
Bowling, Broomball, Dek Hockey, Dodgeball, Flag Football, Soccer, and Softball:
Ky Plocinik: email@example.com
Jaime Filipek: firstname.lastname@example.org
PSL Summer Registration - Is OPEN!
Join us for one of our many fun opportunities to play this summer!
NOW OPEN - Basketball, Bowling, Broomball, Dodgeball, Dek Hockey, Soccer, Tennis Clinic, Ultimate, Kickball, Softball, Indoor Volleyball, Sand Volleyball, Cornhole, Darts
***We have just received notification that we will be unable to have access to the sand volleyball courts on Wednesday nights this summer. We have, however, been able to add rec leagues on Mondays, Tuesdays and Thursdays.
PUMP is Hiring!
PUMP is looking for interns to assist with the PSL. For more information and to apply, go here.
PSL Umpire & Referee Application
The PSL is always looking for qualified and motivated individuals to officiate in our leagues. Anyone who is interested should fill out an application here.
PSL is now a PUMP Member Benefit
You can join PUMP today for only $5! Click here!
Captains registering a team can pay when you sign-up. Team members can also pay when you pay your league fees. No matter which option you choose, the $5 membership lasts for a year. So, you’ll only have to join once!
1. Eligibility for a full year of Pittsburgh Sports League activities
2. A free MillerCoors beer at monthly @PUMP_PSL Happy Hours
3. Access to MillerCoors specials at all Hometown Hot Spots—all of the time, not just after your games
4. Reduced or free admission to PUMP events
...and so much more! Click here for a full list of PUMP Member benefits.
PSL Weather Updates
The PSL is proud to announce our new weather tool to keep you updated on the status of your games! You choose the technology and as soon as we know your game is canceled so will you! You can use our Rainout Line in the following ways:
2. Use the Rainout Line Mobile App. Use any iPhone or Android Smartphone and search for Rainout Line. First, add PSL to your favorites. Then you can favorite all the leagues or sports that are important to you.
3. Email or Text Notifications. Click here, create an account and add PSL to your favorites! You can favorite any leagues you care about and check their playability through the website or you can set up notifications for your convenience. Just click on the link on the left side, 'Email & Text Alerts', which will allow you to set up email and/or text notifications on the sports and leagues you care about!
4. Social Media. Check our Facebook and Twitter for updates!
Hometown Hot Spots!
Looking for somewhere to hang out during the week or before and after your PSL games? Look no further! PUMP is happy to introduce our Hometown Hot Spots! There are currently 9 Hot Spots where you can get food and/or drink specials. Go to our Hometown Hot Spots to see the locations and specials available!