Pittsburgh Sports League
Want to play? Get in touch!
Take a look around or contact us to find out more information.
Ky Plocinik: email@example.com
Jaime Filipek: firstname.lastname@example.org
PSL Spring 2015 Registration
Think Spring! Although the weather may not be suitable for playing outside, we here at the PSL are already planning the Spring 2015 Leagues. Registration will open at 12:00pm on the following days for the sports listed:
Monday 2/23 - Basketball, Bowling, Broomball, Flag Football
Tuesday 2/24 - Dek Hockey, Dodgeball, Tennis Clinic
Wednesday 2/25 - Kickball, Soccer
Thursday 2/26 - Softball
Friday 2/27 - Cornhole, Darts, Volleyball
Please check back to our PSL homepage in the coming weeks for more information about each sport.
PSL is now a PUMP Member Benefit
You can join PUMP today for only $5! Click here!
Captains registering a team can pay when you sign-up. Team members can also pay when you pay your league fees. No matter which option you choose, the $5 membership lasts for a year. So, you’ll only have to join once!PUMP membership comes with many great benefits including...
1. Eligibility for a full year of Pittsburgh Sports League activities
2. A free MillerCoors beer at monthly @PUMP_PSL Happy Hours
3. Access to MillerCoors specials at all Hometown Hot Spots—all of the time, not just after your games
4. Reduced or free admission to PUMP events
...and so much more! Click here for a full list of PUMP Member benefits.
PSL Umpire & Referee Application
The PSL is always looking for qualified and motivated individuals to officiate in our leagues. Anyone who is interested should fill out an application here.
PSL Weather Updates!
The PSL is proud to announce our new weather tool to keep you updated on the status of your games! You choose the technology and as soon as we know your game is canceled so will you! You can use our Rainout Line in the following ways:
2. Use the Rainout Line Mobile App. Use any iPhone or Android Smartphone and search for Rainout Line. First, add PSL to your favorites. Then you can favorite all the leagues or sports that are important to you.
3. Email or Text Notifications. Click here, create an account and add PSL to your favorites! You can favorite any leagues you care about and check their playability through the website or you can set up notifications for your convenience. Just click on the link on the left side, 'Email & Text Alerts', which will alllow you to set up email and/or text notifications on the sports and leagues you care about!
4. Social Media. Check our Facebook and Twitter for updates!
Hometown Hot Spots!
Looking for somewhere to hang out during the week or before and after your PSL games? Look no further! PUMP is happy to introduce our Hometown Hot Spots! There are currently 9 Hot Spots where you can get food and/or drink specials. Go to our Hometown Hot Spots to see the locations and specials available!